Mark and I have been married 12 years as of May 3rd... it is amazing how much time flies when your having fun...we have enjoyed each stage of our marriage and been blessed with such great examples of what love really means... we have gotten to peek into the homes of so many great families...and I think we have been apart of two wonderful marriages that we could not have asked for better examples in our own parents... it is funny I remember all the emotions of our wedding...and I our first home... our growth in those first years... our move far away from home and the strength we gained from God and each other through those times...our first baby ...our second and third... and now we are out of diapers and much more independant...and I must say I enjoy the few trips we have had where we could be without kids again...at least long enought to sorta remember those days... and eat slower and have mommy and daddy conversations without interuptions...or breaking up a fight!! We celebrated last weekend at the beach...and it was so nice to get away... just hang out...enjoy!! I will say my parents on the other hand have had two of the worst weeks of their lives...they have had five of the six in and out ... at some point ...and have hardly had a day without at least one... (everyone stop and take a moment of silence for them!!) Honestly 12 years have flown by and we have had a great time together...and I believe it when everyone says it only gets better~~ I am waiting on that rockin' chair and front porch!!! I am a bit nervious about the pay back with grandkids... (note to self -- give mother more breaks!)
So...12 more days of school... and I am thrilled to get to stay in my pj's and visit the zoo with my kids and sleep in and stay in my pj's...did I say that already!!! Eli is ready for no homework... he is begging for a break...Cole and I have some work to do this summer but maybe we can make that fun...and dannah could stand a lesson or two...too!!! She will be starting 4k for four days next year ...yea!!! VBS is practically the week we get out ... but I am looking forward to just doing art classes again this year... nothing major and the kids change every 30 minutes!!!
Dannah's dance recital is coming up in a few weeks... we are praying she is not fearful of the stage this year... keeping our fingers crossed...
Cole...well...he is still singing to everyone he meets and please do not take offense if he calls you "old lady" or if he fires you these days...he does it all the time ... to everyone!!
He is really having some break throughs right now...and I am just praying we are moving into a new era!! one free from accidents!!! and everyone say a big AMEN!!!AMEN!!!
Hope everyone is having a blessed week...and we will have new improved pictures soon...I am told I finially have a new camera ...it will be home tomorrow...so I will be anxious to play with it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment