Saturday, August 22, 2009
daily dose for today...
okay first of all Eli is playing flag football... he is loving the opportunity to play!! So he did an amazing job in the position he played today and was such a go getter!!! He ran one from the other teams in-zone to our in-zone (whatever you call it) for touch down!! So we did that this morning...Called Granny to wish her a very Happy Birthday...and can't wait to see them next weekend!!! We went out for a quick lunch and home for me a long nap...we have all been under the weather this week with runny noses and head colds...but I felt like I new person when I woke up... Mark cut some grass ... went for a run which I did sooo much better today and actually ran 1/2 mile.. vs. quarter of a mile... and my lungs did not feel like they were going to explode on me!! yeah!!! sooo maybe my training for 5k is improving -- and I might actually be able to tell I am slowly getting there... after our run... we took the kids to play on the playground ...Cole would not put his collection of sticks down so Mark asked him if he need to go to the bathroom (because he was not obeying us) he put his sticks down and said, "Spare Me!" We thought this was hilarious!!! It is so hard to keep a straight face sometimes... It was a beautiful day and made us long for fall weather!! We finished off the day with milkshakes for the kids with happy meals and they watched their new favorite movie "Bedtimes Stories" and are sound asleep!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment