Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome 2010...what will you bring...

National Championship for my BAMA BOYS!!! I pray!!! Health to my family ... I pray that more than anything... closer to reaching goals and to my precious Lord and Savior!!! Good times... less drama!!! Welcome 2010!!! We rang in the new year with great friends... and fun was had by all (little drama but it will make for good stories) we are so blessed... we have to stop and let things settle sometimes to see that in our everydays!!! I pray this year we will cherish each moment spent loving each other and living life together... I pray that we are not in a hurry to leave but in a hurry to get to each other and stay... savor the sweet precious time we share together... live lots (and live well) ...laugh often (at ourselves and others)... love like there is no tomorrow!!! (love our neighbor as we love ourselves) ... that has been the message we have just heard...and I could not agree more!!! I pray we each take a look at those things in our life that need to be worked on (we all have those areas -- do not judge other for we must look in not out) and change a bit... laugh at the things that might have caused us stress and count the spilled milk as a blessing because at least you or someone who spilled it is with you... and LOVE everyone - find the good in them and dwell on that for once not the flaw you find in them... for what would you want them to say of you!!!

I have to say 2010 looks hopeful on the eve of the National Championships... my kids are just as excited tonight as they were anticipating Santa's arrival... Eli is watch TROY play their bowl games as he plays with his helmets... and dannah and cole are keep each other entertained and talking about the blanket of snow we may find when we wake up in the morning... and pa in bed and ma on her blog will soon lie down for a long winters nap!!!

If it snows I will try to take pictures and post soon... school starts for me again tomorrow -- I am starting to feel as thought I might one day see light at the end of this tunnel... and knocking them out... and scratching that off my list of things to do!!!

Daddy is feeling so good this week... and please continue to pray for his blood to straighten out...he got a bit weak today and had a noise bleed but nothing to call the dr with yet...so we pray it stays that way and things start to straighten out...he has finished round one of chemo...and will not go back until the 19th ... for PET Scan and they will draw bone marrow to see how he responded to this round of chemo and tell us where to go from there... We cherish your prayers...they are the greatest gifts you could ever give to someone... much love to all and Happy New Year's to you and yours... we pray a wonderfully blessed year for each of you...

No comments: