So our little stroll through target today got me emotional ... the school supply is out in force... and I so need to get it in gear... I might be buying school supply for four this year... some 3rd grade stuff for Eli ... (such a big boy!! and we have come such a long way since that first day of kindergarten!!!) some KINDERGARTEN stuff for my COCO!!!! and I could not be more excited for him... he is sooo ready ...the teacher my not be ready for him...but he will sing to her ...fire her... tell her she has stolen his idea or it could be his best day ever... but I can't wait to see what he does in K-5!!! Dannah bop...is going to four day K-4 and she soo needs to learn it is not all about her!!! Grandmother better embrace her down time... but I think she is going to miss dannah as much as dannah misses her!!! And mom might be strapping on the backpack -- I have to take a few classes at Jeff State but then I will be at Montevallo in no time knocking on the doors of my education degree ... I feel more jitters about that than sending my little ducklings off on their first day of school... can I handle full-time and school again with kids to boot and Mark is more than supportive and always has been...but now is the time if ever there was ...I have more support around me right now than I ever will in my life and I am just gonna bit the bullet! Jump in head first!!! It is never going to get easier!!! and I only lack a little bit so what am I waiting for ...a written invitation...I think not... soo here goes nothing!!! I just can't believe our summer is closing down and coming to an end... Eli will start golf clinic next week and pool in the afternoons... I will be working a few days next week... so early mornings here we come... early to bed early to rise!!! ugh!!! blah blah blah... oh how I hate to get up in the mornings!!!
Cole is at his first big boy sleep over tonight... I am very excited for him... and crossing my fingers ...and hoping we don't get a phone call late in the wee hours of the night!!! :)
1 comment:
Good for you! Going back to school will be a lot of work, but you can do it!
Post a Comment