So our summer seems to be coming to a close...we have a few more tricks up our sleeve to enjoy another get-a-way!!! And Eli has yet to make it to the McWayne Center so summer can not be up until that takes place... I have read a few good reads over the summer...and I have stumbled upon a great thyme that I have felt has always been present in my life... and I cherrish my friends so this just made me think of you... I think God sprinkles people in our lives some stick and stay with you others for only moments at a time... but we are all woven together for a greater plan and purpose in each others lives... so here is a snip from my read...
"Cling to your friends, and be a friend to others. The need for friendship is the single thread that we all have running through us."
"Quilts are made of broken lines, just like life. Those unexpected turns, that chaotic path? It wasn't chaotic at all. When you step back to see where you've been, you discover the intricately beautiful pattern and vivid colors of life stitched together from what had seemed nothing more than mismatched scraps and broken lines. Stepping back, you see there had been a design all along and a designer."
a single thread...by Marie Bostwick
No comments:
Post a Comment