Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

to all our daddy's ... I think we have some pretty awesome dad's in our life!!! And I for one am very thankful for them...
my kids have a great daddy who lives his life as a great example to them...each and every day!!! I love him and think he is the best dad. He loves them and cares for them ...is involved and in every aspect of their lives from helping them hold their pencil correctly to teaching them how keep rhythm and how to break dance!!! I could not have picked a better daddy for my monkeys!!!

to our father's(granddaddy and papa) you have both been wonderful, Godly examples of what a Father should be... and helped us to know our heavenly father who loves us that much and so much more!!!

I hope Mark has enjoyed his Father's Day... we have had good eats ...and we let him watch the Open in peace for a few hours today...:) We love our daddy...granddaddy and papa and wish you all lots of love and happiness that you guys soo deserve!!! You are our rocks... the ones who hold us up when we are down and carry us when we are weak and tired...and our biggest fans when we need to be supported!!!

HaPpY FaThEr'S dAy!!!! We LoVe YoU wItH aLl OuR hEaRtS!!!!

No comments: