Thursday, October 29, 2009

few and far between...

It is almost November I think the blog is taking on a monthly update… oh how my life has changed from diapers and bottles…to homework and big kid things… going back to work has its ups and downs. I have had to pawn my children off to others…Cole’s class had parent involvement day (where parents are invited into the classroom to read books and play games with the kids) my friend Cathy was present to be with Wyatt (Cole’s bff) when the teacher asked for the kids to stand up and join their parent… well … Cathy said Cole did not miss a beat …he stood right up and march right over to her with Wyatt…and life was good!!! I guess I am just blessed to have lots of mama’s in my kids lives right now that help them not miss a beat!!!

Well… let’s see… Here are our latest and greatest…

Dannah and I had friends come into town last Friday for the Miley Cyrus concert!!! Amy, Brayton and Kalyn came up and we hit Chic-fil-a for some early dinner and then hit the town. We had seats in the top section but with the little girls it was so nice …they could see everything no problem. Dannah and I enjoyed sitting where we did we could see all the behind the stage stuff…and watch even as Miley got covered in a black blanket and escorted out of the arena. Pretty Neat!!! And Dannah was very excited about all the outfits that she changed into!!! Fun stuff!!! The only thing that did bother me a bit was every time Dannah would want to stand up …of coarse she would want me to stand with her… (and I really was rockin’ out and enjoying the show!) the teenage daughter and her parents (who btw looked like the came down off the mountain to see the show) kept tapping me … so I sat down until “Party in USA” was being sung… we had to stand up for that one!!! Everyone was standing … having fun…except that one girl and her mom and dad… so I politely (and mean more polite than anyone else who would have been in my shoes) and said, “Girl, stand up and have some fun!!!” Needless to say I moved seats after that … not to mention that they talked through the whole show… honestly!!! I could have turned around and told them to be quiet my daughter could not hear!!! Oh well soo much for my first inside arena concert… It was fun!!! And all the little girls were so cute dressed up and in costume!!!

Then we took Cole and the girls to Boo at the Zoo during the day so the kids would not be scared but enjoy the fun things the Zoo had to offer during Halloween!

Eli – Mark and Norman took off early Sat. morning to tailgate and be in T-town for the game!!! Eli had a few friends his age that were there so he enjoyed playing some football and getting into the spirit of the game!!! They enjoy this and we hope that as the babies grow we will be able to make games a family event!!! I think Eli and Mark had a few moments of pure panic during that game but they came home victorious and in a good mood!!!


What would a post be without sickness and our daily dose of drama!!! So this week … Cole had some sores on his elbow that started to spread…so off to the dr we go… Staph infection… so now we are on antibiotics and ointment … we are seeing a huge difference in the sores they changed over night and are sooo much better!!!! We are keep a tight wrap on them as to not expose others to what we have… and I am getting use to wearing latex gloves when touching my son!!! Poor baby had a hard time getting use to wearing long pants and long sleeves… and a big bandage!!!

Not sure how our weekend will go… we had big plans for the kids to have a camp out… and trick-r-treat at Jamie’s…. we will see… we will reschedule the campout for a better weekend so all the kids can get together … and Kelly will be able to get in on this fun… but we have our costumes and I am sure we will knock on a few doors!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY TODAY
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH
AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY
PICKING US – HAULING US AROUND…
PLAYING AND HOLDING US…
AND YOU NEVER LET US DOWN!!! 

No comments: