Well, according to one of my faithful followers have alerted me to the lack of blogging... apologize...September came and went. School starting always seems to get the best of this mom of three...with Dannah starting... and both boys in school five days...boy how time slips away from you... I have had trouble keeping things together... and to be honest Cole's teachers have gotten to know me quickly. I will forget that I have already turned in homework or permission slips... and ask if I need to sent in some things but yet completely forget to send an apple with him so he will be able to complete an apple activity!!! And I forget how much goes on the first few months of school... and really need to prepare for this better each year... more organized and on top of things... Cole is doing amazing while we are on that topic...kindergarten could not be going better... and he is getting to be such a big boy... he is maturing and doing well. His teacher all tell me just when they think he is not with them he is "batman land" they ask him a specific question about what they are discussing in class and he answers without skipping a beat!!! He is having little trouble holding his pencil correctly and coloring or holding scissors but he is working 30 minutes a week with Occupational Therapist in school and we are going to meet with OT at Easter Seals in hopes to get an additional 30minutes outside of school just so we are not behind... other than that is doing well... his bff Wyatt is in the same class and I think they both like the same little gal...Miss Emily...we have warned her mom...:) I think she sits at the same table... and that is why they both talk about her!
Let's see...Dannah is loving school as well...her class took their first field trip and had pet day... Aunt Paige took over both days ...took her two horse dogs... and drove a car load to see a play at children's theater of little red hen!! Dannah enjoyed it and as we were traveling I-65 to church today Dannah yelled this is the way to children's theater!!! She and I have a fun week planned...Friday night my girlfriend and her girls are coming into town and we will all be traveling to BJCC for the Miley Cyrus concert... we watched the Hannah Montana Movie tonight and will watch it many more times before Friday... and will be pumped for our gals night out!!!
Eli finished up flag football last week and he really enjoyed every minute of it...I get a little too into his sports and flag was hard for me to follow most of the time I was screaming for him to keep running when all along some child had already pulled his flag...but he did a wonderful job running the ball and throwing the ball and being a well rounded little fellow... He and his daddy are enjoying football season and it is entertaining to watch the two of them on Saturday's!!! We are excited about Alabama and their new #2 ranking!!! Rollllll Tide Rolllll!!!!
School is going good...I feel like that is all do...school all day ...homework with the kids...then my own homework and this past Saturday was an all day lab/test on campus...one of two of those so I pray I can keep up the pace.... I guess with all we have going on we are keeping on top of things pretty well...
Not to mention Mark's busy season is upon us...and we pray he has a great few months... and if anyone has insurance needs...let us know!!! Or need some Humana Cups!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment