Monday, February 2, 2009

I will play along...

Pick the 4th folder in your pictures (where you store them on your computer)
Pick the 4th photograph in that folder
Explain...







Well... Cole is taking pictures... they each beg to take pictures... Dannah is not so into this photo opt (*note: dannah and I are sporting our matching Corky Bell Dance tshirts- so this tells me we were headed or had come from dress rehearsals)...and looks like I am smiling and telling him what to do...but the best thing about this random photo is "what the heck is Eli up to in the back...???" He seems to be getting his groove on or making a touchdown....in his own football game that he plays all alone... and is the announcer at the same time... :)

Good laugh and now I am tagging all my friends who have blogs to do this...you don't have think on this one... so dust off the keys on that keyboard and hit it!!!

No comments: