Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman ...Children of all ages...










We attended the Greatest Show on Earth yesterday... and it was a great day!!! It was all about the kids...where they like to eat...what they like to do... Family Day filled with fun... Mark worked in the morning and I got the kids going ... load of laundry and beds made in the process... (I have hot flashes already...is that normal for my age???) Me and the kiddos headed to Johnny Rockets (they think this is where grandmother and granddaddy dated) everyone ate all their lunch... we had no issues... they all sat and ate like big kids.... and we met daddy after lunch...headed to the BJCC for Circus!!! We have decided that we are at the end of the tunnel...the light is shining on us... we can go in public for more than an hour with the kids and they are good...they last ...they hang and have fun...finally!!Is this heaven??!!! Seems so nice... we enjoyed the show...and they were very excited...very into everything going on around them... Mark and I enjoyed too... We leave and were enjoying each other and being out... we hit the mall... the boys tried the trampoline's ( I was tempted myself... I knew as soon as I straped in someone I knew would walk up...I resisted!!!) We all ate different stuff at the food court and looked at Easter dresses... Dannah loved that!!! and left... came home and clapsted!! Everyone was good and tired!!! Even better!!! We brushed the sugar from the cotton candy off our teeth and hit the hay!!! Dannah and Cole are still fighting a bad cough...so I am calling the dr in the morning...I don't think the cough syrup is cutting it... We are told snow might be coming into our area...I refuse to get my hopes up... but what fun it would be!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm glad y'all had fun! The pictures are too cute.
Friday I was really excited about snow. As the weekend has gone on, its looking more and more like a cold rain. Jay still thinks we won't see snow until April.