Monday, February 16, 2009

Wonderful Valentine's Day Weekend...

So Friday finally came... We got home washed up and took the kiddos out to spend their valentine's money from granny and papa which was the highlight of getting mail this week... and dannah was the funniest...she shrilled ..."I have dollars!" and once I got them safely put away she asked..."where are my dollars?" We took the kids to Calafornia Pizza Kitchen..yummy..and we bet the crowd by and hour...start early ..bed early!!! We walked about Patton Creek...and then crept our way back to home and target...they each quickly picked what they wanted..which makes me think they had what they wanted already in mind...most outing to the toy store take much longer... it was a fun night...and granny and papa we will call you tonight...:)

Mark and I got pretty much packed up Friday night... woke up ...finished up and he hit the gym and I took Dannah with me to get my nail did!!! (she loved that- only wondered why I did not get them painted red like hers) We left...and had a great relaxing weekend... met friends and ate steak...went back to their lovely home for desserts and then headed for Bear Country...I was surprised how good it was and not knowing the Bear Bryant story...the rags to riches..and his motivation to all who were around him...well it was good... we enjoyed! Sleep in and eat chinese for lunch and we were missing the kids... I enjoy the silence and peace and quiet as we eat...but we miss them... :) They got a night out themselves and always enjoy sleeping over with grandmother... they had their own date at Johnny Rockets and church with friends Sunday morning... They are off today and we are making up days...so it was hard to get up this morning and sneak out with everyone still asleep...:)

No comments: