Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is is only Wednesday???...

The winter weather is getting to me after such a nice weekend...the cold coming back is not welcome...we are ready for shorts!!! Flip Flops anyone with me!!??? We have a such a busy week... and I am so tired and could hardly get out of the bed this morning...I am ready for spring break and we will not be getting another break until then!! sigh!!! So I started my TaDa women's bible study and I have really been praying for some sharping...and got the invitation ... I could not turn it down... two Monday nights a month is not bad... we are doing Beth Moore's study of Ester! It is already great just the introduction was amazing... And I will post more later and keep you guys informed of some great things I will be learning... I have some quotes and things that I defiantly want to share! I think so many times we get stuck on wanting to see great miracles in our lives (the red sea to part) and so many times those great miracles are not so great (no parting of a sea) ... they are just ordinary circumstances that change our lives... or they are ordinary people we encounter... and maybe that is the big miracle that God can use the natural ...ordinary to change things... the simple things in our lives are the greatest!!! That God can use those who are broken... unfit...worthless...and make us whole...fit...and worth more than we can ever imagine... I have done my first few homeworks...and I find I get ahead of myself... I have to read and reread the fine print...I am anxious...and I know this is for such a time as this...for me!!!

Valentine's Parties tomorrow... and thank God it is Friday... I started this post on Wednesday and it is thursday night at 10pm... what a week... slllloowwww!!! I have to say that I am looking forward to time well spent with my valentine's...and Saturday Mark and I will be going to have dinner with our buddies...and then "Bear Country" not country bears...the play of Bear Bryant's life... Shakespeare Festival here we come... I pray it is as good as everyone says... time spend together well that is priceless...
Happy Valentine's Day...

No comments: