Tuesday, November 4, 2008

few things to keep you posted...

So my funny for the week... Josh started a bad habit at our house...and now it continues... there will be bags of reeses cups that find there way into our home and lay as temptation for anyone who passes by them... So Cole (who loves chocolate!) comes by and takes a sample with the best of them... he loves them and honestly he even sneaks around to get one... well he calls them "woo hoo's" and when I hear him say this more than once while eating them...I ask him "why?" he says, "because, they make me go WOO HOO!!!" I put one in his lunch box just to surprise him... he ask for his "woo hoo" and the teacher did not know what he was talking about and said cole you don't have a yoo hoo to drink you have water... lol!! I did email her and clarify later in the day ...and she shared that funny nugget with me about their discovery of Cole's Woo Hoo's!!!

In other news...Dannah woke up monday morning with a rash all over her body... mother and I took her in for a check up at lunch and it was fifths disease... she is swollen in the face and red as can be... she has not seemed out of sorts...but itching a little... I am shocked it was her and not the boys who came down with this... but that is just the way it works... you never know...where you might come in contact with germs...virus...junk!!!

We only have a few days until our boys celebrate birthdays I am not believing it has been 8 years ago since we came home with our first little turkey... and Cole will be five and starting kindergarten next year... Where are my babies?? There want list this year will no long contain Thomas the Tank Engine... This is a first in our eight years with kids... Cole wants a DS!!!

Eli is still calling pancakes...pan-ah-cakes... I think we will let him keep that as long as we can.. or until someone laughs at him... whatever comes first!!:)








No comments: