Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful for my little turkeys...

I have to say I am overwhelmed at Thanksgiving... God gave me two sweet little turkeys during the holidays...to keep me on my toes... as if the holidays are not chaos enough... add a few birthday parties in the mix!!! So...Eli celebrated turning 8 this weekend... I can not believe it has been eight years...I remember his birth as if it were yesterday... he has been my first little side kick and I love him with all my heart...he is becoming quite a little man we are so proud of him...He is my little helper...a great example to little brother and sister... he is MR. ALABAMA!!! I adore him...love to watch him grow and enjoy life... he does!!! We hit the bowling alley and a few friends over to spend the night... alabama cupcakes!! I will post pictures later... cord is still m.i.a!!! I have a busy week ahead...I will be having out patient surgery Wednesday morning around 7:15 -- I have to check in at 5!!! It should not be a big deal...but I would appreciate your prayers... I have not had much experience with surgery...Mark and the kids will be traveling during the holidays and are looking forward to Granny's good cooking... I hate that I will miss out!!! I will enjoy having mother and daddy all to myself for a day or two... call it the baby coming out in me... paige and her crew are traveling ...and the house will be quiet!! We will all get a bit of a break! I do have a goal of getting our trees up before Wednesday...and Tuesday is our Morrow Thanksgiving and Paige's 40th birthday - she is old!!!!!!!!!!!! Lordy Lordy -- Paigie is 40!!! lol!!! She claims to be on top of the hill not over it!!! whatever makes you feel better sister!!! lol!!!

So Christmas coming I have been working on this years card pictures... I commissioned my dear friend Holly (Mrs.Jackson!!) -- she took us all over the country this afternoon and saw the terror of dogs and horses my children have thanks to there daddy!!! But dispite the fear she captured some great pictures... check out a preview on her blog...Live Laugh Love on my blogroll!!! Thank you Holly for being such a wonderful friend I enjoyed our time togther and miss those talks... dinner is on us ...call me!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... love those you are thankful for...and tell them how thankful you are of them!!! To my sweet precious family I love you and to my friends... you are precious treasures!!! Remember...what He did for you as well!!!

No comments: