Sunday, December 28, 2008

dr apt. tomorrow...

daddy called tonight and they have scheduled his oncology appointment in the morning... they will draw bone marrow and make sure we are still in remission... so a little prayer tomorrow would be greatly appreciated... I dread him having bone marrow drawn... big needle in bone...sounds awful... but we know who goes before us and makes our paths straight!!!

sooo the last entry was a mess...I am not a good speller and I usually type this late at night and do not have many cells left in use!!! So to all who checked my grammer - spelling and wording --- forgive me for I failed you!!!

I will keep everyone posted on what happens tomorrow..it will be after lunch before they get home...or turn back on phones...but I will fill you in...

2 comments:

The Campbells said...

Hey Penny, I will keep your dad in our prayers. I saw the cute christmas card at my parents house. So precious, I cant believe you have 3 kids and they are all growing up so fast. I remember when you found out you where pregnant with Eli! Love you guys!

penny said...

I was hoping we could see you and catch up before you leave...i am off this week if you get a minute...if not keep the blog hot so i can keep up!!! Speaking of being pregnant...??? anytime now!!! Although your parents would not care for the miles between...and you would fair better with their help...:) love you and thanks for the prayers...