Sunday, December 14, 2008

twas the night before school and all threw the house...

the creatures were stirring and mom could not catch a nap!!!

So it is 12 days till Chirstmas and four and 1/2 of school left... you can tell it getting to us...the excitment is building...and I honestly can't wait for new toys to occupy them ... I am running on empty with things to keep them busy... Cole is not sitting still and Eli is still keeping up with football stats... we are now on NFL and Dannah well she is our drama queen and wants to hang with the boys but is just not quite tough enough ...and crys at the drop of a hat! Mark is working hours and hours on end...and Saturdays and Sundays are no exceptions... Open Enrollment might be the death of me!!! Keeping three quite for phone calls in our home office/bedroom...does not always work well for me!!! I will say I am loving the christmas movies shown through out the season...tonight was Santa Claus II (one of my favorite!!) Eli curled up in blanket beside me and we watched while he questioned how things might be really shaking down at the north pole right now?? and just so you know Jesus is in on this... one question was how does he know we are all good...is there hidden cameras? I simply said ...he talks to Jesus... remember Jesus sees Jesus sees!!!(althought I think school has hidden camera's, right holly?) :) When the adults in the movie were having their teacher christmas party and they all got toys that they did not get as a child ...eli said... well I would hate to have wait that long to get my gift...:) Love kids!!! hehehe!!
Dannah got to have a girls afternoon with her cousin Anna Cake this weekend (Kate - dannah says Cake!) Dannah was thrilled with Anna's barbies (Happy Birthday!)...she cried as we left the party she wanted to go help her break them in... it is fun to have cousins so close in age...Darby, Kristy, and I were close growing up and having babies that play together is fun for us... Josh came over tonight and the kids piled him as he came in the door...Dannah would not leave him alone ... they miss Josh and we were glad to have him home...He was excited mama about his gift...it will be so priceless next week!!!
Well... turning in ... crazy week ahead... field trips...parties...friends over to play... We can't wait!!! We will survive!!!

No comments: