Tuesday, December 30, 2008

REMISSION...

that is right dr just called ... daddy has no sign of cancer in his results... and his x-rays show that the lesions are healing...getting better!!! I can not tell how blessed we feel...as my kids would say ..."this is the best day ever!!!" Happy New Year... We look back and have a lot to be thankful for this year... 2008 has been a good year for our family. I count our many blessing... and I pray that 2009 will be a year of great things to come... and I pray blessing for each of our friends and family... in a world that brings uncertainty we are promised hope and a future...and if we rest in his promises he will never leave us or forsake us... he never has ...never will... even in the hardest of times he is right there... probably more present than in the good times... he loves and wants the best for each of us... he wants us to share our hope and the reason for our strength with others and in 2009 I pray we each find many opportunities to share Jesus with those he places in our path...share our stories.. share our love...our laughs...our love and his love for us!!! Thank you for hanging in there with us... through ups and downs... laugh lots...love every minute... live life without regrets!!! Holly I should have your blog title today...but there is truth to those principles...and sometimes being in the fire brings out the best in us...it strengthens us...so for 09 ... I take with me those very lessons...

No comments: