Christmas is in full swing... our trips around town to look at lights have started...Charlie Brown's Christmas has aired... and I am so thankful that for once I am ahead of the game and organized (right Mark!!??). He actually takes all the credit...and always will... Mr. OCD!!! with his list and checking them twice... but we are on top of it this year... our budegt set...our list made down to the pennies... and we knocked it out with weeks to spare!!! There are always those last minute items...batteries and wrapping paper and tape... (there mark start the next list!!) but overall we have had it together... I can enjoy the christmas parties...and parades...and outings to see lights... because of this...:) So I challenge you try it one year... plan and map it out... much more fun!!! Or do as a friend of mine does... order everything from the comfort of your own home in your pj's!!! :)
So updates...well the cutest story is from yesterday...and again...later there will be pictures...(I think I am getting a new camera from santa -- yeah!!!)
okay...so my pumpkins are still rock solid... so mother and daddy and dannah got it in their heads to take a potted pole (which mother uses to put pumkins on her porch) and stacks them from biggest to smallest... spray paints them white and the leaves around them...and gets these pumkins all dressed up like a snowman... so Eli loving snow like he does... and wishing we lived at the north pole this time of year... well he drives up from school and sees the snowman and white on the leaves and jumps out and is ready to play in the snow!!! My sweet little man was soo tricked... and then he realizes...and oh well... it was a funny sight!! And cruel... to get his hopes up like that!!! Who knows...they are predicting we might get a little snow tomorrow... we will keep our fingers crossed (right Holly?)!!
Cole and I are enjoying more chocolate cake these days than we should... i get the 1/2 cake so we don't think we are eating as much...lol!!!:) Cole said to me this afternoon as brought home another 1/2 - "Again!" I told him he did not have to help me eat it...I would do that all by myself... "No, I will eat it!!" The little red hen came to mind...:)
Well... update on the Elf...Elvis is not moving much this year... honestly I think his magic is low... or maybe his helper is too sleepy to even remember him at bedtime!!! ;) He did get into our underwear drawer and spread them all over the tree... the kids loved that!!! So when he movies he is making an mess!!!
So to all a good night...
No comments:
Post a Comment