So I told you my week was going to be crazy...well last night topped them all... we had major issues last night... our dance party ...which was fun...and all the girls got to tell what they wanted from Santa... Dannah of coarse was Baby Alive that goes to the bathroom!!! That is all I need a baby who uses diapers!!! So after dance Dannah and I have a list of things we need to purchase for all these parties... items I either could not find at the first store...or just last minute needs...welll ..she falls down and gets wet in the parking lot... drama... and I am not sharing publicly what happened next... but lets just say next time I am in dollar general and we need to go the bathroom -I am going home!!!!!!! I am going to purchase a plastic potty for our car!!! Travel must need with a child who loves to go to all public pottys!!! Anyway...after our shopping I get home and one of my bags of ice (needed for party) is busted...I am trying to get dannah inside ... two loads of stuff out of the car... put her in the tub!!! And I find it... a turned over new bottle of ALL washing liquid ...puddled in my laundry room which is piled high with Humana boxes...it was bad.... it took towels and mopping...and it dripped in the front vent of the dryer... therefore the vent had to be taken apart and cleaned...during all of this Cole had issues...and needed bathing... so I call daddy (mother is already there and taking care of Cole) tell him to turn on the utilty house lights I'm coming...he does..and I get the wheel barrow...head back to our house and load up three massive boxes... and head back down...unload... and go back home to keep cleaning... Let's just say...only me...it only happens to me... wrap gifts...get Eli to read (which btw...takes pulling teeth...and read right without the attitude!! he lost games and football last night) ...pack backpacks...find lunch money that is long over due... lay out clothes for tomorrow...wrap presents...get cooler....ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel fast asleep... and for the first that I have ever remembered in the history of Cole's life... he slept in daddy's place in my bed last night with me... he did not move all night... for those of you who know...he is the child who even sick does not want to sleep next to anyone or be cuddled...I enjoyed having my little man next to me last night ...I love him!!!!
Soo... today...I am tired...I am getting a bit of a break in computers...the kids are all playing funschool.com... sooo I am catching you up... We are going to survive!!! my school party is this afternoon...tomorrow is the boys... and friday is pj day!!! and my staff party...then we can stop and enjoy!!! relax and maybe Elvis will move again..."he really likes our tree!" as dannah will tell you!!!
2 comments:
And I am just relaxing on my vacation...:) Love you!
be quite!!! Enjoy Disney for us...and we will see you when you get back...we have play plans...you just don't know about them yet...
Post a Comment